Okay, so tomorrow is moving day. We are beyond excited but this week has been a bit of a challenge trying to pack up everything while we are still trying to live in the house. We have managed pretty well. The painter was also there this week and finished up on Wednesday. The colors look great and I will try to post some next week after we get our computer set up. The last thing to go in our the blinds and I'm actually waiting for a phone call right now. Hopefully they will get in this afternoon. Tomorrow will be such a busy day. The movers come in the morning and we have our other appliances delivered tomorrow along with our TV and Internet. Crazy how everything just happens all at once. So please pray everything goes well tomorrow and the rain holds off until the boxes are in our new house! I will try to post more next week.
so excited for u guys, hope everything goes according to plan!!
ReplyDelete