June 22, 2009

Old Friends, Good Times

Andrew and I at the dinner rehearsal


The law school buddies!

The whole gang!


Me, Meagan and Colby



Andrew and I at the end of the night




This past weekend, Andrew and I visited Milwaukee, WI for a wedding. One of his law school buddies was getting married and it was a chance to do some much needed catch up with some old friends we haven't seen for two years. We had an awesome time. Kudos to John and Alyssa for putting on a fantastic party! We wouldn't have missed it for the world and it was so great to hang out and have a relaxing weekend. Andrew played at Whistling Straights Golf Course on Friday and Sunday and had one of the best times golfing he ever has had. I went out with the girls to a movie and got pedis! And of course we stayed out way to late every night and got up early but it was totally worth it to spend time with people we don't see enough. Here are some photos from the weekend.

1 comment: