January 7, 2010

Hilarious Pictures

So I couldn't help but post these pictures. Andrew came home one night with a Santa hat and reindeer ears for the dogs. We put both on them and they hated it, they ran away and pawed them off their heads. One Sunday I decided to try to make them pose with them on. I didn't think I would get very far but I would try. So I put the Santa hat on Sophie and told her to stay (which I had to keep repeating over and over to make her do it). Then I put the reindeer ears on Maggie and told her to stay (and also kept repeating). Then I grabbed the camera and took the first shot. The when I realized they were going to actually stay put I moved Maggie closer to Sophie for a real picture. As you can see I laughed my butt off after going back to look at the pictures. They look like they are hating me at that moment! I think this might be one for the Christmas cards next year!



Seriously mom! this sucks!


I really hate this.... come on!



Are we done yet, you have humiliated me enough!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am laughing outloud at my desk. That is sooo funny! They hate you but it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! these are awesome!! you know they secretly love it! :)

    ReplyDelete