Okay so I have been very bad about updating this blog, what have we been up too.... We we have taken a family trip to Florida to the PGA National Resort and Spa. We had a fantastic time and will be going back. Alex did really well on her first family trip too! I feel like September flew by along with October. We had a visit from Andrew's parents in October, I took a girls weekend to Vegas in October and it was nice to get away. Andrew and Alexandra had so much fun! We took a trip to the Texas state fair and went to the pumpkin patch!
But the biggest news is that Andrew and I are expecting again in April! I was a little bit of a surprise but we are definitely excited! We will have our handful for sure but we are looking forward to meeting our new little addition. I didn't feel the best with this pregnancy so it took a little out of me. But we are getting back on track. Anyway, that is what is going on. Below are some pictures and I will also do a separate posting on Alex's 15 month appt.




No comments:
Post a Comment