Okay, so my last post was November....Where has the time gone? We Alex is 19 months old and is the cutest little girl ever! She loves playing outside so it is a good thing we live in Texas where the winters are mild. This winter has been especially mild with temperatures in the 60's, 70's and even the 80's, like yesterday! Crazy to me who grew up with snow and cold temps. Anyway, we spend a lot of time at the park and the zoo. She loves animals and has a blast. She loves when she gets to see the "cho cho" when we have to drive by the train tracks. She loves them! She is really saying a lot of words and she can communicate well with actions. I feel like every week she has a whole new set of words she is repeating and saying fairly clearly! She is so tall but super skinny! She takes after her daddy! She can be a picky eater if we don't limit her snacks, she loves to snack (again, just like her daddy).
She was sick over Christmas with pneomonia and took a week or so to get over that. Both sets of parents were down over the holidays and helped get prepared with stuff of the baby. My dad painted the baby's room, so nice! I will post about that later! The first part of the year is flying by. I'm 30 weeks pregnant already and can't believe we will have another baby soon! Get ready!!! Below are some random pictures from the last few months! I hope I can blog a little more before baby #2 comes but lets be real, it may not happen!






Oh my heavens how adorable are you guys??? You are adorable!! I love your blog- very positive. I was hoping that you would check mine out, read it, and follow me if you like it!! That would be SUPER!
ReplyDeletewww.enjoyingtheepiphany.com
Positively,
Sarah