April 15, 2009

Almost There!
















We are almost there. we are getting so close to being done. The final touches have been put in. Andrew's parents visited this past weekend to help pack and to look at the house. The carpet is down and the landscaping is done. I can't believe that we are going to be moving in in less than a month! My parents will be coming this weekend. We have the first walk through this weekend and then we close in a week and a half! Here are just the latest pictures. I will keep updated but this should be it for a little while. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo, when can we come over for dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyy! so exciting, I loved all the pics you sent!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks great! I can't believe how fast everything came together. Congratulations, and we can't wait for the party!

    ReplyDelete