Well, this will be the last post before we close on Wednesday. I can't believe that closing is finally here. It seems like just yesterday that we were THINKING about building a house and now it will be ours in just a few days. The finishing touches have been added in the last couple of weeks. The cedar beams in the master bedroom are up and the appliances went in. We have our final walk thru in two days and I can't believe it will be done. Overall the process has been so fantastic. We have really enjoyed it, the last few tiny details have been a bit frustrating but we are happy to be done. Now the real test begins...decorating! I can't wait but I know it will be a while before I can do that. We have a painter coming in to do some rooms downstairs. We are leaving the upstairs for now. The next two weeks will be reserved for packing. I'm sure that will be a challenge for both of us. Just finding the time to do it but we will get it done. We are looking forward to May 9th when we will finally be in our new home. We have enjoyed sharing this process with all of you and look forward to y'all (I know I will get crap about this from my family) coming over and spending some time in our new home! My parents came down last weekend to spend some time with us and help with things around the house. It was a great time. Some of the pics posted are from when we took them to Pete's dualing piano bar. Fun times....
yayyyyy! so exciting that it's all come together so well! can't wait to see it in person!! ;)
ReplyDelete