November 3, 2009

New Wall Decor

I took off work last Friday to go to Canton, TX. There is something called First Monday Trade Days in Canton. It is like a great big flea market. It happens the weekend before the first Monday of every month. I decided to take Tanya to see what the big deal was and we had a blast. We got out of there with lots of stuff. Some great Christmas presents but some great wall decor. So I thought I would post some pictures of what I bought and some other projects I have been working on.










The other project I had been working on was our china hutch. It used to be a light wood but I really wanted it dark so I decided to take things into my own hands. I didn't know how it would turn out but I thought I would give it a shot. I went and bought a hand sander and some stain and went to town. It took a weekend to sand it down and a weekend to stain it. But it turned out really well. The other pictures and of other things that we bought and hung up.












No comments:

Post a Comment