So I got the pics to upload and here are more belly pics! I can't believe I'm already 22 weeks along! The pregnancy has gone sooo fast! We are slowly but surely getting things for Alex and can't wait for her arrival! I will post pictures as soon as we start on the nursery, which won't be for a while since we seem to be busy every weekend!



There they are, the belly pics! I hope to see you all soon but for those of you that I won't then here are some pics. I feel like the last one is really bad but you take what you get! I recently went to Boston for a conference and got to see some good friends so I will try to post those pics as well.
You look great!! Thank you for posting. I love seeing how we all are changin. :O) Keep em coming! I'll have a new one tomorrow. Have a good day!!
ReplyDeleteYou look so good. Yay for you guys. Keep taking care of yourself and have fun.
ReplyDeleteOk, your tummy picks are so cute, but why are you chopping you head off???? Love you!!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!! look forward to seeing you soon!! :)
ReplyDelete