April 5, 2010

Baby Shower One- Nebraska

This weekend we had our first baby shower! It was so much fun! I was so great to see all my family and friends that were able to attend. We missed those who couldn't. Andrew and I couldn't believe how many gift we received and how generous everyone is! Thank you again to all! Below are some pictures from the shower. Thank you to Leah and Heather who did an awesome job hosting!


Diaper cake made by Leah


Decorations



Playing games


Trying to figure out the answers



Opening up the first gift



The girls wanted to help


Play Gym will come in handy!



Love this blanket



How cute is this outfit!



I love this outfit and blankie!

Thanks again to everyone, I had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. awww yay! I'm so glad you were able to go home and have a shower with all your family! Looks like Alex raked in some really nice things! How did you bring all that home with you?!?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Leah! The diaper cake is adorable!!! And I love the blanket too! I can't wait to see everything! Love you!

    ReplyDelete