July 11, 2010

Belly Pics 36 and 37 Weeks

So I'm at 37 weeks, Full Term!!! Yea! She can now come at any time. I can not believe we are three weeks away from her due date. It seems like it went so fast but of course the last few weeks have gone a little slow. We are so ready for her arrival. We have the car seat in the car, the bags packed and ready to go and all the essentials bought! Come on Alexandra! Here are my 36 and 37 week belly pics. Yes, I'm wearing the same outfit! It must be the most comfortable, it is getting hard to find things that fit and feel comfortable. I'm feeling as huge and a whale and ready for this baby to make her appearance! Anyway, keep your eye posted for big news hopefully sometime soon!



36 Weeks


37 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. gosh, already 37 weeks?!?! ahhhh....i can't wait!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete