June 2, 2011

10 Months!

I can't believe Alex is 10 months old already! She is crawling so fast, she is pulling herself up with no problem and she is cruising around the couches and coffee table! We got a walker for her and now she is walking like a pro. She will also stand there for a period of time and then fall to her bottom when she wants to go anywhere. She still isn't sure she can take steps by herself but she has thought about it a couple of times!

Alex has 7 teeth! 7! That is crazy to me. I think she is also getting in some of her bigger teeth as her gums are all red and swollen! She is generally a happy baby. She is still getting sick every once in a while. She had an ear infection and was pretty sick while we were back home in Nebraska a few weeks ago. That was no fun!

She loves to "read" her books, play with the dogs and overall explore by crawling all over the house. She also still has separation anxiety pretty bad but hopefully that will pass.

Andrew and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. Can't believe it was 7 years ago! We have been blessed in so many ways. I have a wonderful husband and he is an awesome father to Alex! Below are some pictures, enjoy!
























No comments:

Post a Comment