So here are the 11 month pictures! I can not believe that in less than a month we will have a 1 year old! Crazy! So I have started party planning. I mailed the invitation, went to party city and got the essentials, plates, napkins and such for the party. I decided that I am going to make Alexandra's cake, along with cupcakes, so I picked up some supplies for that as well.
My Goddaughter, Lydia, came down on Saturday and will be leaving tomorrow. It has been so nice to have someone here to help with Alex. She helped me with some party decorations as well! We have gone swimming a couple of days, shopping a couple of days and have done a lot of just hanging out!
So that is what is going on here. Andrew's birthday is also coming up in July so I have something up my sleeve for him too! More on all that later!




No comments:
Post a Comment